Terms and Conditions
Management and staff here at Complete Auto & Truck Parts strive to get you the part that you ask for. All of our parts are inspected and/or tested before they are sold. However; we are dealing with used automotive parts, so we want to make you aware of our terms and conditions that are printed on the back of every invoice.
- COMPLETE AUTO AND TRUCK PARTS, INC. hereby warrants to the purchaser that all parts are serviceable and functional. If a part is found to be defective within 45 days from date of purchase, Complete Auto & Truck Parts, Inc. shall at its discretion, provide either replacement or a refund. If, at seller's sole discretion a non-warranty return is allowed, a 20% restocking fee will be charged. All returned parts must be accompanied by a sales receipt. No refund given after 45 days.
- Some motor and cylinder heads have heat tabs installed on them. If the center of a heat tab is melted out, the guarantee is voided.
- Engines are guaranteed against rod knock, cracked, and excessive smoking within 45 days of purchase. Engine parts external to the cylinder block and the cylinder heads (i.e. carb., dist., fuel pump, etc.) are not warranted. There is no guarantee for labor to install, remove, repair, or replace. Overheating voids all warranties.
- Exchange parts must be turned in at the time of the purchase, or a core charge will be assessed. The core charge will be refunded if the exchange parts are brought in within 30 days. An invoice must accompany all core refund requests.
- A reasonable cash deposit is required for orders where parts must be removed or ordered from other sources. No refunds on deposits. These special order deposits are not refundable. (Cash deposits good for only 30 days.) Seller is not responsible for delays in UPS or freight shipments.
- Electrical parts are guaranteed to work at time of purchase. They are not guaranteed to solve your electrical problems, and we accept no responsibility for improper installation or diagnosis. Absolutely no refund on electrical parts. Warranty by exchange only.
- The warranty shall be void if the part or parts are not returned to us in the same condition in which they were sold, or do not bear the identifying mark which appears on all COMPLETE AUTO AND TRUCK PARTS, INC. parts. All returned parts must be accompanied by a sales receipt. We shall not be responsible for any parts which have been altered, modified, disassembled, or damaged by misuse or accident subsequent to purchase. All parts are guaranteed for stock installation only. Seller is not responsible for buyer's error.
- Transmission, trans-axles, and differentials are guaranteed to work properly. We recommend new oil seals and gaskets to be installed before installation whenever appropriate in engines, transmissions, trans-axles, and differentials. We do not guarantee against oil leaks.
- Body sections which have been cut off to order are not refundable.
- Carburetors are sold as a rebuild-able part. Warranty by exchange only.